How to get the most out of your new Gua Sha and Face Roller Set
We love our Gua Sha and Facial roller set. Here’s how and why you should use it!
You’ve probably heard that our skin is our largest organ – one third of our toxins are excreted through the skin. It’s important to take very good care of our skin and also to be aware of the way our body detoxes and support that process as well. Using a gua sha and facial roller does both! Adding a beautiful nourishing serum with essential oils does even more for our body systems and processes.
Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, our facial roller and gua sha kits have a multitude of benefits:
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces puffiness and inflammation of skin
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Relieves facial and jaw tension
When to use Gua Sha:
- Manual lymphatic drainage
- Relieving facial and jaw tension
- Lifting and contouring the skin
When to use Facial Roller:
- Reducing puffiness
- Applying product (serum/ oils)
- Soothing the skin
We recommend facial rolling twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening after washing your face.
We recommend using the gua sha daily.